Hip Pain & Treatment
Hip pain can make it difficult for you to walk, climb stairs or even pick up an object from the floor. If that’s happening, take steps now to regain your independence. Meet with the team at Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health.
Offering Same-Day and Evening Appointments in Bucks, Montgomery Counties
Most often, osteoarthritis causes hip pain. Sometimes, however, pain comes from a sports injury or traumatic injury. We help local people in Sellersville, Colmar, Harleysville, Quakertown and Dublin find the root cause of their hip pain. Then we help them find answers.
With physicians board-certified in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic surgery, we offer a complete range of hip care, including non-surgical and, when necessary, surgical treatment. We will recommend surgery only after careful examination and diagnosis of your hip problem, and only after you’ve tried non-surgical options such as exercise, physical therapy and medication.
We understand having orthopaedic surgery is a big decision. If you have been told you need orthopaedic surgery, and would like to get a second opinion, please contact us. Our call center will advise you about what to bring to your appointment.
Reasons to choose Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health for hip care
- X-rays on-site
- Daytime and evening hours; prompt appointment scheduling
- Five convenient locations in Harleysville, Colmar, Quakertown and Sellersville, Dublin
- Robotic-Assisted, minimally invasive hip replacement surgery
- Recognized as a high performer for hip replacement surgery by U.S. News and World Report
Hip conditions treated by Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health
- Inflammatory arthritis of the hip
- Muscle strains in the thigh
- Osteoarthritis of the hip
- Osteonecrosis of the hip
- Pelvic fracture
- Snapping hip
- Sports hernias
- Thighbone fractures
- Sports hernias
Services and treatments offered by Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health
- Revision surgery for hip replacements
- Ultrasound guided injections