Hand, Wrist and Elbow Treatment
Whether you’re writing, typing or cooking, you rely on your hands and wrists for a variety of tasks. That’s why, when you experience stiffness or pain in your hands and wrists, you want experts who can help you find the latest conservative treatments and surgery options. Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health can help.
Multiple Locations in Bucks and Montgomery Counties, Same-Day and Evening Appointments
Our team includes fellowship-trained experts who provide comprehensive care for a variety of conditions affecting the hands and wrists, including carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, fractures, ligament injuries and nerve damage. We help people in Harleysville, Colmar, Dublin, Quakertown and Sellersville get the relief they need.
We offer convenient day and evening appointments and will promptly schedule a visit to diagnose and treat your hand or wrist pain, whether it is due to a chronic condition or an injury.
We offer a complete range of care, with non-surgical and, when necessary, surgical treatment, including endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery and CMC (thumb) arthroplasty. Surgery will be recommended only after careful examination and diagnosis of your problem, and only after you’ve tried non-surgical options such as exercise, physical therapy and medication.
We understand having orthopaedic surgery is a big decision. If you have been told you need orthopaedic surgery and would like to get a second opinion, please contact us. Our call center will advise you about what to bring to your appointment.
Hand and Wrist Services and Treatments Offered by Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery – During this procedure, a surgeon uses a small device with a camera attached (endoscope) to remove internal structures inside the wrist through a small incision. Patients benefit from faster recovery, reduced post-surgery pain, and a lower risk of damage to nearby nerves and blood vessels compared to open surgery.
- Hand, wrist and elbow surgery
- Fracture repair
- Ligament and nerve repair
- CMC (thumb) arthroplasty
- Trigger finger treatments
Reasons to Choose Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health for Hand and Wrist Care
- Onsite X-rays
- Daytime and evening hours; prompt appointment scheduling
- Five convenient locations in Harleysville, Colmar, Quakertown, Dublin and Sellersville
Hand and Wrist Conditions Treated by Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- DeQuervain Syndrome
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Ganglion cyst
- Ligament injuries
- Tendonitis / tendon injuries
- Trigger finger
- Repetitive motion (stress) injuries
- Wrist sprain / strain