Knee Pain & Treatment
For Wendy Bradshaw, life is about sports. Yet chronic knee pain affected her daily activities and role as high school tennis coach. She turned to the Orthopaedic Team at Grand View Health for robotic-assisted partial knee replacement with Mako®.
Read Wendy’s Story
Multiple Locations in Bucks and Montgomery Counties, Same Day and Evening Appointments
If knee pain limits your ability to climb stairs, take walks or participate in activities you once enjoyed, it’s time to see the team at Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health. With offices in Sellersville, Lansdale, Harleysville and Quakertown, we offer convenient day and evening appointments and will promptly schedule an appointment to diagnose and treat your knee pain, whether its due to a chronic condition or injury to your knee.
With physicians board-certified in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic surgery, we offer a complete range of care including non-surgical and when necessary, surgical treatment, including partial and total knee replacement surgery. Surgery will be recommended only after careful examination and diagnosis of your knee problem, and only after you’ve tried non-surgical options such as exercise, physical therapy and medication.
Grand View Hospital was the first in the region to offer Mako® robotic-assisted knee replacement surgery.
Services and Treatments offered by Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health
- Knee arthroscopy
- Total knee replacement
- Minimally invasive Knee Replacement with Quadriceps Tendon Sparing surgery
- Cemented and cementless knee replacement
- Hyaluronic Acid injections for Osteoarthritis (chicken injections)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for muscle injuries, tendonitis and arthritis
Reasons to Choose Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health for Knee care
- Xrays onsite
- Daytime and evening hours; prompt appointment scheduling
- Convenient locations in Harleysville, Lansdale, Quakertown and Sellersville
- 2019-2020 High Performer, Knee Surgery
US News and World Report
- We are designated a Blue Distinction Center + by Blue Cross Blue Shield. This designation recognizes healthcare facilities and providers for their expertise and efficiency in delivering specialty care.
- Attend a Free Information Session: Learn more about our program and meet our knee surgery team
Knee Conditions treated by Upper Bucks Orthpaedics at Grand View Health
- ACL Injuries
- Knee arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Knee bursitis
- Knee sprain
- Cartilage injuries
- Meniscus injuries
- Patellar femoral pain (Runner’s knee)
- Patellar tracking disorder
- Patellar tendonitis
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries