Your gift to Grand View supports our mission of “Leading our Community to a Healthier Future.” Grand View Health Foundation was formed as a special place to hold charitable gifts, making it easy for donors to direct donations to intended programs within Grand View Hospital.
Proudly independent, Grand View Health built an extensive network of services across Upper Bucks County and Northeastern Montgomery County, including Outpatient Centers, Urgent Care facilities, an Ambulatory Surgical Center in Harleysville, Grand View Medical Practices, Home Care, Hospice, and of course our flagship Grand View Hospital.
You may direct your gift to a department or program of special interest to you (see a list), or to the area of greatest need. We thank you for your generosity which will help ensure that exceptional healthcare services are available right here, close to home.
Ways of Giving
- Online (Credit Card): Using our secure website, you may use your credit card to make an immediate gift online. Donate Now.
- By Mail (Check or Credit Card): Download a Gift Form to return by mail along with your check or credit card information. Please make your check payable to “Grand View Health Foundation.”
- Honor and Memorial Tributes:Gifts made to honor a caregiver or family member, or to memorialize a loved one, are gratefully accepted and acknowledged to the individual or family.
- Matching Gifts: Corporate matching gift programs will match a portion or all of your contribution to Grand View, multiplying the impact of your philanthropy. Contact the Foundation to learn if your employer has a matching gift program.
- Gifts of Stock: When you give a gift of appreciated stock to the Grand View Health Foundation, you avoid paying the 15% or 20% capital gains tax that you would pay if you sold the stock. Whether or not you itemize your deductions, this is a great strategy for charitable giving.
- Planned Gifts: People who have included Grand View Health Foundation in their estate planning or established a Charitable Gift Annuity or donor advised fund ensure that Grand View’s work will continue for generations to come.
Frequently Asked Questions Where to Give
Your gift can be directed to support
How We Recognize Your Gift
We are pleased to offer recognition to our generous donors through our giving societies. Membership includes invitations to special events throughout the year and courtesies should you be hospitalized. Naming opportunities and plaque recognition is available throughout our facilities for larger gifts. Gifts of $100 or more are recognized in our Annual Donor List.
Lifetime Members Manderfield Society Visionary Society
For more information, contact:
David L. Alderfer, Director of Development