The Children’s Center, located on the Grand View Health campus, provides quality, convenient care and education to children six weeks of age through kindergarten.
We are devoted to fostering the development of happy healthy children in an atmosphere that encourages creativity and experimentation. Community residents are welcome.
We promise to:
• Create a support system within an extended-family atmosphere
• Provide activities for children that include experience in social, emotional, physical, and intellectual stimulation as well as relaxation
• Provide a safe environment
• Maintain an adequate child/staff ratio at all times
• Respect each person’s right to privacy and dignity
• Provide guidance for children in toileting routine, eating habits, and other self-help skills
• Encourage continuous communication between the school and home
• Build a program that meets each child’s needs and interests
The Children’s Center offers:
The center is devoted to fostering the development of happy healthy individuals in an atmosphere that encourages creativity and experimentation. Our program would not be complete without the cooperative interaction between parents and teachers to fully foster the development of each individual.
We look forward to having your child join the Children’s Center family.
The Children’s Center is an Equal Opportunity Care Provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race or disability.