For all the ways you’re there for everyone else, we’re here for you at every stage of your life. From adolescence and the childbearing years to menopause and post-menopause management, our community network of experienced and compassionate OB-GYN physicians offers a wide range of gynecologic and obstetric services. Their affiliation with Grand View Health allows patients to have access to services offered through The Birth & Family Center, educational programs for expectant parents and parenting, high-risk pregnancies, surgery, home care and more.
General Gynecologic Services
Routine gynecologic exams are important to maintaining optimal health. Our compassionate physicians provide a full spectrum of care with a lifelong approach to wellness. They also offer a wide range of medical services and non-invasive therapies for women experiencing complex gynecologic conditions.
- Adult and adolescent gynecological exams
- Advanced laparoscopy
- Annual Pap smears and breast exams
- Coordination of testing and blood work
- Colposcopy/abnormal pap smears
- Female endocrinology
- Fibroids and other pelvic masses
- Gynecologic infections
- Hormonal dysfunction
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination
- Irregular menstruation
- Ovarian conditions
- Painful cycles
- Pelvic pain
- Vaginitis/vulvar disorders
Obstetricians play an essential role in the birth of your baby. From prenatal care and pregnancy to birth, labor and delivery, our obstetricians provide routine office visits, as well as screenings for high-risk pregnancies.
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Pre-conception and infertility counseling
- Prenatal care, delivery and postpartum care
Perimenopause, menopause and post menopause are times of change in a woman’s life that may involve irregular periods, hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, mood swings, fatigue, headaches, joint and muscle aches and pains, and irritability. Our compassionate staff can help you navigate menopause and the changes happening in your body during this stage of life.
- Painful intercourse
- Urinary incontinence
Gynecologic Surgical Services
Our gynecologists are trained and experienced in minimally invasive and traditional gynecologic surgeries.
- Diagnostic and operative laparosopy
- Endometrial ablation
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy
- LEEP cervical excisions
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Suburethral sling procedures
- Vaginal and abdominal hysterectomies
- Vaginal surgical repair