Thirteen Grand View Health providers have made Philadelphia Magazine’s Top Doctors 2023 list, including three doctors who have made the list for the very first time.
New to the list this year are:
- Orthopaedic surgeon Steven Casey, MD, with Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health
- Endocrinologist Claresa Levetan, MD, with Grand View Health Endocrinology
- Family medicine physician Raquel Tomaine, DO, with Grand View Health Primary Care Quakertown
Repeat Top Doctors honorees from Grand View Health include:
- Cardiologist Todd Alderfer, MD, with Grand View Health Cardiology Alderfer and Travis
- Family medicine physician Michael Barmach, MD, with Grand View Health Primary Care Souderton
- Obstetrician/gynecologist Angela Boylan, MD, with Grand View Health OB/GYN
- Neurologist Richard Buckler, MD, with Grand View Health Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation
- Surgeon Michael Fishman, MD, with Grand View Health Surgery
- Obstetrician/gynecologist Elizabeth Hamilton, MD, with Grand View Health OB/GYN
- Cardiologist Paul Hermany, MD, with Grand View Health Cardiology Buxmont
- Obstetrician/gynecologist Jennifer Landes, DO, with Grand View Health OB/GYN
- Cardiologist Michelle Stram, MD, with Grand View Health Cardiology Buxmont
- Cardiologist Doyle Walton, MD, with Grand View Health Cardiology Alderfer and Travis
“As we grow and expand our services with the opening of The Pavilion at Grand View Health, we’re thrilled to see that the number of providers on the Top Doctors list is growing, too,” said Renee Acconciamessa, Vice President, Physician Services at Grand View Health. “This peer recognition shows how Grand View Health providers are delivering the highest quality care to people in Bucks and Montgomery counties.”
The 2023 Top Doctors list includes 2,812 physicians in the Philadelphia region as chosen by their peers. During the nomination process, doctors throughout the U.S. are asked to nominate physicians who are “among the best in their region, their medical specialty or among the best in the nation in their medical specialty,” according to the Philadelphia Magazine website.
Patients interested in making an appointment with a Grand View Health provider should call 215-453-4100.