For many people, physical therapy is a major part of the rehabilitation process. The primary goal of physical therapy is to restore your mobility, flexibility and strength while managing your pain.
The physical therapists of the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department are licensed professionals experienced in the examination and treatment of problems that affect movement and function.
Physical therapy services at Grand View Health include:
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation of all joints of the arms and legs
- Orthopaedic care of the back and neck featuring the McKenzie Method of spine care
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation for hip, knee and shoulder joint replacement
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation including stroke rehabilitation
- Pain management and alternative therapies including: myofascial release, craniosacral therapy and Tai Chi
- Lymphedema management
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Post-concussion management
The Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Outpatient Department is located on the first floor of the Grand View Health Outpatient Center at Sellersville. In addition, outpatient physical therapy is available at the Grand View Health and Wellness Center located inside Genesis Fitness Centre in Harleysville.
Hours of Operation
Sellersville Outpatient Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Health and Wellness Center Hours
Monday and Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – Noon
Make an Appointment
Contact the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Outpatient Department at 215-453-3220.
Contact the Grand View Hospital Health and Wellness Center at 215-453-3091.