Grand View Health grants consideration to each individual patient regarding his or her ability to pay for emergency and other medically necessary healthcare. Therefore, Grand View Health provides financial assistance to all patients who qualify under its Financial Assistance Policy (FAP). This is a summary of the policy.
Eligibility Requirements and Assistance Offered
Eligibility for financial assistance is based on a patient’s location of residence as it relates to Grand View’s primary and secondary service
areas. The patient’s annual household income compared to the current Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG) is also a determining factor. General guidelines include:
- Patients with a household income less than or equal to 200 percent of FPG receive free care.
- Patients with a household income over 200 percent but not greater than 500 percent of FPG (for patients residing in Grand View’s primary or secondary service area), or 400 percent of FPG (for patients residing outside of Grand View’s service area), receive discounted care.
- No patient eligible for financial assistance will be charged more than the average Medicare rate for the services provided.
Financial assistance is available for emergency or other medically necessary services provided by Grand View Health. Services deemed not medically necessary by Grand View or “non-covered” by Medicare are not covered.
How to Apply
Patients may apply for financial assistance by completing an application form along with required documentation and submitting it to Grand View Health using the contact information listed below. Patient Financial Services at Grand View Health is available to assist patients in completing the application.
The FAP application form and this summary are available in English and Spanish, as these are the primary languages of the residents of the Grand View community. Other languages may be available upon request.
How to Obtain Information
To obtain information about or assistance with the financial assistance process, or to obtain free copies of the FAP, FAP application form, or this summary:
- Download a copy of Grand View’s Financial Assistance Policy here.
- Request information in writing by mail or by visiting:
Grand View Health Cashier
700 Lawn Avenue
Sellersville, PA 18960
- Request information by telephone by calling Grand View Health Patient Financial Services at 215-453-4608.