The Recovery Room Thrift Shop
Donations Now Being Accepted!
Now Open for Retail Sales
Sponsored by the Grand View Auxiliary, The Recovery Room Thrift Shop offers quality items at affordable prices. All proceeds go to the Auxiliary’s annual gift to the hospital.
- It’s a ‘Green’ Choice: Recycle your no-longer needed items and make them available to others.
- It’s Tax Deductible: All donations are tax deductible (receipts available upon request).
- It Supports Grand View Health: All proceeds go to the Auxiliary’s annual gift to Grand View Health.
Where is the Thrift Shop Located?
Rt. 309 & Lawn Avenue
Sellersville, PA 18960
(Next to GVH Outpatient Center at Sellersville)
When Is the Thrift Shop Open for Customers?
The shop’s hours are:
Monday through Friday: 10 am to 4 pm
Thursday: 10 am to 7 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 2 pm
When Can I Bring My Donations to The Recovery Room Thrift Shop?
We are currently accepting donations. You can drop-off your donated items at the following times:
Monday through Saturday; 10 am – 4 pm
What Items Is the Thrift Shop Accepting?
Before you donate, please review the list of items we are accepting and not accepting. If you have any questions, please call The Recovery Room Thrift Shop at 215-257-3703.
- Gently used clothing, footwear
- Handbags and accessories
- Kitchen items
- Holiday decor
- Bedding, linens
- Household goods
- Small appliances
- Small furniture items
Items NOT Accepted
- Computers and computer equipment
- Baby strollers, car seats, play pens, high chairs, swings, cribs
- Large appliances
- Food, medicine
- Skis, ski equipment
- Bowling balls
- Typewriters, word processors
- Tires, wheels
- Textbooks, magazines
- TV’s, stereos
- Air conditioners
- Mattresses/box springs
- Paint, oil
- Building materials
- Combustible items
*Due to Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act
Can I Become a Volunteer at The Recovery Room Thrift Shop?
If you are interested in volunteering at the thrift shop, please contact the Grand View Health Volunteer Department at 215-453-4619 or complete an online Volunteer Information Request Form.