We offer a variety of workplace health and wellness programs that can be tailored to the specific needs of your organization or industry, including:
Drug and Alcohol Testing
Drug and alcohol testing may help reduce employee injury- and illness-related costs, including medical care, sick leave and disability benefit costs. We offer drug and alcohol testing for:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) and non-DOT random testing consortium programs
- Post-rehabilitation drug and alcohol testing
- Reasonable suspicion
After hours post-incident and reasonable suspicion testing are also available through Grand View’s Department of Emergency Medicine.
Health and Wellness Programs
To maintain an employees’ health and well-being, we provide customized wellness programs, such as “Know your Numbers,” which includes blood pressure, body mass index, bone density and biometric screenings. These services can be integrated with other programs, like nutritional education, health coaching and lunch lectures throughout the year to provide a comprehensive approach to wellness. We also offer:
- Health fairs
- Lunch-and-learn lectures
- Wellness challenges
Immunization and Screening Programs
To help minimize illness in the workplace, we offer surveillance for blood borne pathogen exposures, rabies, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases. We also provide flu vaccines, as well as immunizations for hepatitis A & B; tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (Tdap); and rabies. More information about international travel and vaccines is available at Grand View Infectious Disease Associates.
To help employers keep employees healthy and productive, we offer the following on-site services that can be customized to meet the individual needs of your company.
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Health fairs and wellness programs
- Immunizations and health screenings
- Injury prevention ergonomic programs
- OSHA compliance programs
- Worksite analysis
Physical Examinations and Testing
Hiring the right people and maintaining a healthy workplace are key to running a successful business. We provide physical exams and testing that are tailored to your company-specific regulatory and administered requirements.
- Department of Transportation physicals (non-commercial and commercial drivers)
- Fitness-for-duty examination
- Laboratory testing
- OSHA/medical surveillance
- Physical capability testing
- Post-offer examination
- Respirator clearance
- Respirator fit testing
- Return-to-work examination
- Vision and hearing testing
We offer several different training courses and lunch-and-learn programs to help broaden worker and employer knowledge on the recognition, avoidance and prevention of safety and health hazards in their workplaces. Trainings are tailored to meet your company-specific needs and comply with OSHA standards. They include:
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Training. Heartsaver first aid CPR automated external defibrillator (AED) training is a video-based, instructor-led classroom course that teaches your first response team critical skills necessary to respond and manage a medical emergency until emergency services arrive.
- Heartsaver Blood-borne Pathogen Training. Heartsaver blood-borne pathogen training is a classroom course that teaches employees how to protect themselves and others from exposure. This course is designed to meet OSHA requirements.
Workers Compensation Illness and Injury Care Management
Grand View is committed to providing prompt, effective and professional care to your employees. Our dedicated case management team provides coordination of services and ongoing communication to employers, insurers and specialists to expedite their prompt return to work.