About one-quarter of all women experience a pelvic floor disorder, whether it’s stress urinary incontinence or a bladder issue. Yet many women are too embarrassed to seek help. If laughing, coughing and sneezing is causing “accidents,” it’s time to find a urogynecologist who will listen to your concerns and work with you to restore your comfort and freedom.
Grand View Health provides expert urogynecology care, along with physical therapy programs designed specifically to improve pelvic floor strength and function. Board-certified urogynecologist Luis Espaillat, MD, uses minimally invasive techniques, including da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgery, and the latest treatment options available in Female Pelvic Health and Reconstructive Surgery.
With offices in Sellersville and Lansdale, we help women throughout Bucks and Montgomery counties, including women in Dublin, Telford, Souderton, Hatfield, Colmar, Montgomeryville, Quakertown, Perkasie, Chalfont and North Wales.
Urogynecology Conditions We Treat
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Overactive bladder
- Bowel incontinence
- Recurrent urinary tract infection
- Childbirth-related pelvic floor injury
- Constipation/obstructed defecation
- Genitourinary symptoms of menopause
- Rectovaginal fistulae
- Urethral diverticulum
- Urinary retention/voiding dysfunction
- Urogenital atrophy
- Vaginal fistulae
- Vaginal prolapse
Pelvic Health Physical Therapy
Our physical therapist, Gabrielle Abate, PT, DPT, holds specialized training from the nationally recognized Herman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute in order to help women manage pelvic health disorders.
Pelvic Health Conditions Helped by Physical Therapy
- Urine or fecal incontinence when coughing or sneezing
- Increased frequency with urination or bowel movements
- Painful intercourse
- Pain around pelvis or low back area
- Heaviness in the bowels
- Difficulty emptying the bladder
- Dragging feeling in the perineum
Meet the Specialist
Luis Espaillat, MD
Grand View OB/GYN Associates
OB/GYN URO/GYN New Patient Packet
New Patient Forms