Welcome to the Corner Cupboard Gift Shop
Looking for a special gift to send to a patient or Grand View Health staff member? Our Gift Shop has a unique selection of fresh flowers, baby items and other wonderful gifts. Call us at 215-453-4617 or stop by our shop located on the first floor of the Main Campus.
All gifts (except balloons and flowers) arrive wrapped in a complimentary gift bag with tissue. We also include a card with your personal message. Free delivery is provided by Grand View volunteers, and all Gift Shop proceeds benefit the Grand View Health Auxiliary.
For flower purchases, please call the Corner Cupboard Gift Shop at 215-453-4617 to choose from today’s selection.
Great Gifts (Free Gift Wrapping Available)
- Alex & Ani
- Baby Gift items
- Balloons – get well, birthday,new baby
- Beautiful jewelry
- Children’s books
- Fresh flowers – delivered several times each week
- Greeting Cards – for birthdays, holidays, or just because
- Kids’ toys
- Seasonal gift items
- Vera Bradley
Home & Garden Decor and Accessories
- Candles and candle accessories
- Garden Flags
- Mailbox wraps
- Mat mates
- Wind chimes
- Yankee Candles – featured fragrances of the month are 25% off
- Seasonal decorative items
- Basic Toiletries
- Shaving Cream
- Toothpaste, and more
Snacks & Drinks
- Cold Drinks
- Keurig Coffee System – get a coffee card and receive your 10th cup free
- Snacks – potato chips, pretzels, etc.
Books & Magazines
- Books (including used books from $.75 to $2.00)
- Puzzle books
- Grand View volunteers deliver gifts on weekdays, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Orders received after 3 p.m. or on weekends/holidays will be delivered on the next business day. Please make sure your friend or family member is still expected to be a patient during that time.
- Delivery service is only available to patients and employees on the Grand View Health campus, at 700 Lawn Ave in Sellersville. Gifts cannot be sent anonymously.
- Some departments, such as the ICU, have restrictions on what types of items patients may receive.
- If the patient has been discharged from the hospital or your gift cannot be delivered for any other reason, you will be notified through e-mail and your payment will be refunded.
- If an item is out of stock, our staff will make an appropriate full value substitution.
- Call the Gift Shop directly to purchase a flower arrangement. Our staff will be happy to assist you.
Questions? Call 215-453-4617