Awards and Accreditations
Grand View Health
- U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” 2015-16 ranked Grand View as #7 in the Philadelphia metropolitan area and #12 in Pennsylvania. Rated as high performing in HeartFailure, Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement.
- Grand View Health has The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with standards for healthcare quality and safety.
- HealthCare’s Most Wired™ by the American Hospital Association
- Grand View Health earned an ‘A’ grade for Patient Safety in Leapfrog’s Fall 2015 Hospital Safety Score
- Grand View Health is recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for achieving excellence in performance on its accountability measures during 2014 for the following measure sets: Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, Surgical Care and VTE. Grand View has been recognized in 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015.
- Grand View Health has been granted an accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program by the American College of Surgeons. Accreditation by the NAPBC is only given to those centers that have voluntarily committed to provide the highest level of quality breast care.
Accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program
- Advanced Heart Failure Certification and Gold Seal of Approval™ by The Joint Commission
- Primary Stroke Center Certification and Gold Seal of Approval™ by The Joint Commission
- Get with the Guidelines® Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure by the American Heart/AmericanStroke Association
- Get with the Guidelines® Stroke-Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award by the AmericanHeart/American Stroke Association
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certifications by the AmericanAssociation of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Echo Lab Accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation ofEchocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL)
- The American Diabetes Association (ADA) Education* Recognition Certificate for a quality diabetes self-management education program
- Computed Tomography (CT), Nuclear Medicine/PET and MRI Accredited Programs by theAmerican College of Radiology
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence Designation by the American College of Radiology
- Grand View Home Care named Top Agency of the 2015 HomeCare Elite™ by OCS HomeCare, National Research Corporation and DecisionHealth
- Gold Seal of Approval™ for Total Joint Replacement – Hip by The Joint Commission
- Gold Seal of Approval™ for Total Joint Replacement – Knee by The Joint Commission
- Center of Distinction Award by Healogics, Inc.