Awards and Accreditations
Grand View Health
- Grand View Health has been named a 2016 Leapfrog Top General Hospital for patient safety and quality.
- U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” 2015-16 ranked Grand View as #7 in the Philadelphia metropolitan area and #12 in Pennsylvania. Rated as high performing in Heart Failure, Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement.
- Grand View Health has The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with standards for healthcare quality and safety.
- HealthCare’s Most Wired™ by the American Hospital Association
- Grand View Health earned an ‘A’ grade for Patient Safety in Leapfrog’s Fall 2016 Hospital Safety Score.
- Grand View Health is recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for achieving excellence in performance on its accountability measures during 2014 for the following measure sets: Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, Surgical Care and VTE. Grand View has been recognized in 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015.
- Grand View Health has been granted an accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program by the American College of Surgeons. Accreditation by the NAPBC is only given to those centers that have voluntarily committed to provide the highest level of quality breast care.
- The Grand View Health Bariatric & Metabolic Institute has been accredited as a “Data Collection Center” under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®), a joint program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program
- Grand View Health’s Breast Care Program has been recognized as a Hidden Scar Center of Excellence for Hidden Scar™ Breast Cancer Surgery.
- Advanced Heart Failure Certification and Gold Seal of Approval™ by The Joint Commission
- Primary Stroke Center Certification and Gold Seal of Approval™ by The Joint Commission
- Get with the Guidelines® Gold Plus Award in Heart Failure by the American Heart/American Stroke Association
- Get with the Guidelines® Stroke-Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award by the American Heart/American Stroke Association
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certifications by the AmericanAssociation of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Echo Lab Accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL)
- The American Diabetes Association (ADA) Education* Recognition Certificate for a quality diabetes self-management education program
- Computed Tomography (CT), Nuclear Medicine/PET and MRI Accredited Programs by the American College of Radiology
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence Designation by the American College of Radiology
- Grand View Home Care has been named to the Top 500 of the 2016 HomeCare Elite™ by the ABILITY® Network and DecisionHealth.
- Gold Seal of Approval™ for Total Joint Replacement – Hip by The Joint Commission
- Gold Seal of Approval™ for Total Joint Replacement – Knee by The Joint Commission
- Grand View Urgent Care – Kulpsville has been designated as an Accredited Urgent Care Center by the Urgent Care Association of America for meeting established standards and criteria for quality of patient care, safety and scope of services.
- Center of Distinction Award by Healogics, Inc.