At Grand View Health, At Your Request Room Service allows you to order what you want, when you want it. We hope this dining option meets your nutritional needs and also makes your stay with us more enjoyable. Family members may assist patients by placing orders from home by calling 215-453-4444.
- Please allow up to 45 minutes for delivery.
- If you are on a modified or restricted diet, our Room Service Operator will help you with your selections.
- Please be aware of the following when you call to order:
- Room number
- Prescribed diet order
- The foods you would like to order
- You may pre-order your meals. To do so, please inform our Room Service Operator when placing your order.
For patients needing assistance ordering, a member of our Food Service staff is available to come to your room and help you. In certain hospital units, like the ICU, your nurse will be happy to assist you.
For Diabetic Management
If you are diabetic, please notify the nursing staff immediately after ordering each meal so we can help you manage your diabetes. As you know, timing of blood sugar checks and medication is critical in keeping your blood sugar as normal as possible. May we suggest the following meal times:
Breakfast: 7:30 – 8:30 am
Lunch: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Dinner: 4:30 – 5:30 pm
When viewing the printed menu, please note that the number of grams of carbohydrates are listed after each appropriate item.
Grand View Health Dietitians
If you have nutritional concerns or would like written information about your specific diet, Grand View Health dietitians will be happy to visit you. Just inform the Room Service Operator of your request or call the dietitians directly by dialing 215-453-4633.