The Industrial Medicine Program staff at Grand View Health is committed to keeping your employees healthy and on the job.
Established in 1988, Grand View’s Industrial Medicine Program team currently serves more than 500 companies varying in size and industry. We provide area businesses with a comprehensive array of health-care services designed to help maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
Custom Industrial Medicine Services
Employers taking advantage of the Industrial Medicine Program at Grand View Health can choose from a number of cost-effective industrial medicine services to design a custom package that meets their specific needs:
- Post offer physicals
- Medical surveillance physicals
- DOT physicals
- Executive physicals
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Tetanus diphtheria vaccine
- Tuberculosis skin test PPD
- Flu vaccine
Injury Care & Follow-Up:
- 24 hour/7 days a week emergency care is available at the GVH Emergency Department
- Recovering patients receive follow-up care at the Industrial Medicine Center located at the hospital campus and also the Harleysville Outpatient Center
Drug & Alcohol Testing Programs:
- 24 hour post accident testing
- Certified DOT collectors
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technicians
- CPR and first aid training
- Blood borne pathogen training
- Supervisory training for drug and alcohol abuse recognition
- Pulmonary function testing
- OSHA required respiratory clearance
- Laboratory services
- Radiology services
Hearing Conservation Program:
- Council for Accreditation in Hearing Conservation (CAOHC)
- Annual Hearing Conservation Program
On-site Medical Services
- Many of the services offered can be performed at the company location
Why Choose Grand View Health’s Industrial Medicine Program?
Peace of Mind
The Industrial Medicine Program is tailored to work with the employers’ transitional duty programs, keeping employees working while receiving appropriate and quality care for their injury. Our ultimate goal is a rapid and safe return to work for the recovering employee.
Because solid communication is the cornerstone of effective patient management, Grand View’s Industrial Medicine program uses various tools to facilitate close ties among care providers, employers and employees.
- Worker’s compensation injury evaluation reporting
- Clearly stated work restrictions and discharge instructions
- Flexible scheduling for medical follow-up
- Direct telephone contact with designated company personnel
Trending and analysis of recurring health problems within the employee population can be provided upon request. Reviews with company representatives may be scheduled as desired to discuss trends evident through injury reporting data.
Program fees vary with the level of care provided. Any charges for supplies, diagnostic testing or referrals to medical specialists are separate from program fees.
For Industrial Medicine Program Resources information:
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org