Laboratory Services at Grand View Health (Blood Work)
Grand View Health offers a wide-range of laboratory services for every member of your family. By choosing Grand View, you will benefit from:
- Leading-edge testing equipment
- Highly-trained staff, certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP)
- Same-day results for many tests
- Convenient locations
Laboratory services at Grand View’s main campus and at all of our outpatient centers are certified by the Joint Commission, a national health-care accreditation and certification organization.
Laboratory Service Locations:
- Grand View Health Main Campus, Sellersville
- Sellersville Outpatient Center
- Harleysville Outpatient Center
- Pennsburg Outpatient Center
- Health Center at Quakertown
For appointments and to schedule a test, please call 215-453-4100, or toll-free at 866-273-0924. Walk-ins are welcome. No appointment needed for routine blood work and general x-rays. Bleeding Time, Glucose Tolerance and Port Draws must be scheduled.