Grand View Health’s dedicated cardiology team offers services designed to effectively treat and prevent heart conditions such as cardiovascular disease, stroke and cardiac emergencies.
- Cardiac catheterization
From programs to help you develop a heart-healthy diet and exercise plan, to providing you with a dedicated Heart Care Program staff committed to working side-by-side with you and your doctor, Grand View Health goes the extra mile to provide quality preventative care when it comes to cardiovascular medicine.
If you’re recovering from a heart attack or are receiving heart disease treatment, you’ll receive around-the-clock care from cardiovascular physicians with a long history of providing top-notch emergency medicine and post-operative support.
Cardiac Treatment Services
- Cardiac catheterization laboratory
- Emergency care
- Intensive coronary care
- Cardiac clinical trials
- Anticoagulation management
- Arrhythmia management
- Cardiac testing management
- Cardiovascular risk management
- Cholesterol management program
- Congestive heart failure management
- Peripheral arterial disease management
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Testing