Neck and Spine Pain & Treatment
Getting into a car. Walking through the grocery store. Laying down to go to sleep. If you suffer from neck or back pain, even these simple everyday activities can seem like monumental tasks.
Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health, with a team of board-certified fellowship-trained specialists in orthopaedics and sports medicine, works with people suffering from back and neck pain to develop a highly personalized treatment plan to help you get back to a more active life. Initial treatment may include conservative non-operative options including physical therapy, injections and non-surgical procedures.
If surgery is determined to be the appropriate course, our experienced, board-certified, fellowship-trained, orthopaedic surgeons at Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health will thoroughly review your case, help you evaluate your options and assist you in making the choice that will help you achieve your goals. Our focus will always be personal throughout every step of your healing journey.
Back and Spine Conditions Treated by Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health
- Cervical and lumbar osteoarthritis
- Cervical and lumbar radiculopathy
- Compression fractures
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet joint pain
- Herniated discs
- Pinched nerve
- Spinal stenosis
- Vertebral Fractures
- Whiplash injury
Reasons to Choose Upper Bucks Orthopaedics for Back and Spine Care
- Xrays onsite
- Daytime and evening hours; prompt appointment scheduling
- Convenient locations in Harleysville, Lansdale, Quakertown and Sellersville
- We are designated a Blue Distinction Center+ by Blue Cross Blue Shield. This designation recognizes healthcare facilities for their expertise and efficiency in delivering specialty care.