Harleysville Outpatient Center
Grand View offers sophisticated health technology and services in outpatient settings throughout our communities. Each patient-centered environment takes into account your comfort and convenience. Many centers offer early morning, evening and weekend hours.
Meadowbrook Shopping Plaza
270 Main Street (Route 63)
Harleysville, PA 19438
Reception Desk: 215-513-3900
Walk-ins are welcome. No appointment needed for routine blood work or general x-ray. Bleeding time, glucose tolerance and port draws must be scheduled.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
For physician office hours, please call each practice directly.
- Cardiology: Alderfer and Travis Cardiology – A Grand View Medical Practice
- Gastroenterology: Bux-Mont Gastroenterology Associates – A Grand View Medical Practice
- Primary Care: Family Medicine at Harleysville – A Grand View Medical Practice
- Pediatrics: Pennridge Pediatric Associates
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: Stoneridge OB/GYN Associates
- Orthopaedics: Upper Bucks Orthopaedic Associates
Workplace Health and Wellness
For more information on workplace health or to schedule an appointment, call 215-453-4941 or visit gvh.org/workplacehealth