Eight Grand View Health providers have made Philadelphia Magazine’s Top Doctors 2020 list. According to the magazine, doctors on the list have been nominated by their peers as the very best in their field.
The Grand View providers on this year’s list are:
- Cardiologist Todd Alderfer, MD, with Grand View Health Cardiology Alderfer and Travis
- Obstetrician/gynecologist Angela Boylan, MD, with Grand View Health OB/GYN
- Weight loss surgeon Michael Fishman, MD, with Grand View Surgical Associates
- Obstetrician/gynecologist Elizabeth Hamilton, MD, with Grand View Health OB/GYN
- Cardiologist Paul Hermany, MD, with Buxmont Cardiology Associates
- Obstetrician/gynecologist Jennifer Landes, DO, with Grand View Health OB/GYN
- Cardiologist Michelle Stram, MD, with Buxmont Cardiology Associates
- Cardiologist Doyle Walton, MD, with Grand View Health Cardiology Alderfer and Travis
“In this time of critical health care need during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are exceedingly proud of the efforts of all of our providers,” says Renee Acconciamessa, Vice President, Physician Services at Grand View Health. “To have some of our providers receive peer recognition through Philadelphia Magazine speaks volumes for the quality of care provided by our entire team.”
The 2020 rankings include 2,629 physicians in numerous specialties and are affiliated with hospitals throughout Southeast Pennsylvania, South Jersey and Delaware. According to the Philadelphia Magazine website, all physicians on the list were carefully screened and vetted for educational and professional experience before being selected.
Many Grand View Health providers are now providing both in-person and telemedicine visits. Patients interested in making an appointment should call 215-453-4100.