The Grand View Heath Spine Program, a service of Upper Bucks Orthopaedics at Grand View Health, brings together specialists in orthopedics, physical medicine, neurosurgery and physical therapy to give local people a wide range of options for many spine-related conditions.
Staffed by fellowship-trained experts, the program offers care for:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports and work-related injuries
- Cervical and lumbar stenosis (narrowing of the spinal column)
- Herniated disks
- Spine trauma and fractures
- Spinal tumors
The program’s primary goal is to relieve people’s pain, restore mobility and regain strength so they can get back to the activities they enjoy.
Each patient receives a personalized care plan that begins with a review of symptoms and evaluation of past injuries. The team will explore all conservative options fully and will recommend surgery only when it’s the last and best available option.
The team’s specialists include:
- Physiatrist Sanjay Digamer, MD, who treats pain non-surgically with injections and radiofrequency ablation, a procedure that destroys the nerve fibers which transmit the sensation of pain.
- Orthopaedic surgeon Ernest Cope III, MD, and neurosurgeon Howard Eisenbrock, DO, who offer an array of minimally invasive and complex surgeries, including:
- Cervical disk replacement
- Spinal fusion
- Spinal revision surgeries
- Spinal cord tumor surgeries
- Neurostimulator implantation
Grand View Health Center for Orthopaedics & Neurosurgery, 103 Bethlehem Pike, Colmar
Call for an appointment: 215-257-3700