We are pleased to announce that Grand View Health is upgrading its Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system effective July 1, 2016, to deliver important improvements that will better serve our patients and place us at the forefront of healthcare technology. In addition to the EMR improvements, we will also be making enhancements to our patient portal system. During this transition, the following information will help you successfully manage your patient information:
- The patient portal will not be available for access on July 1.
- When the system is available again on July 2, your password to access Mygvh.org will remain the same and will not need to be changed.
- Your historical results, such as lab and radiology, will no longer be available via the patient portal. If you would like to retain your records, please print out this information from your patient portal prior to July 1. New results from July 2 on will appear in your patient portal. Your medical record is available upon request through the Health Information Management Department, the Release of Information Office at 215-453-4850, or via email at HIM@gvh.org.
- Messages that have been initiated with your physician through the patient portal will no longer be available after July 1. If you would like to continue communicating with your provider, you can initiate a new message after July 1.
- Your historical medication renewal requests will no longer be available after July 1.
- The following items will continue to be available after July 1: patient portal appointments, patient summaries and medication lists.
Grand View Health is pleased to continue making ongoing improvements that will better serve your health care needs.
Health Information Management Team