39th Annual Festival of Lights – December 7, 2022
Each year, Grand View hospital’s campus and lobby are decorated with lights, trees and ornaments to bring cheer to visitors and our employees during the holiday season. There are many ways to spread joy and celebrate, honor or remember the special people in your life:
- To honor a Veteran
- To recognize a cancer survivor
- To celebrate the birth of a baby
- To remember someone special
- To honor a person or organization
View the Listing of Names from the 38th Annual Festival of Lights.
Red lights adorn a special tree in honor of those who fight cancers of all kinds. Our Veterans Tree, decorated with red, white and blue, honors those who have valiantly served our country. All other trees are decorated with white lights.
Dedicate a Light
- Donate $20 for each person or organization that you would like to honor or memorialize with a light for this season. The name(s) will be read at the dedication ceremony, listed in the event program, and displayed in the Festival of Lights Display case in hospital’s Main Lobby until January 15, 2023. Dedications to be read at the ceremony on December 7 need to be received by December 1.
- Donate $100 for each person or organization that you would like to honor or memorialize with a light for this season and years to come. We will continue to illuminate a light each year in their honor or memory. Name(s) for 2022 will be read at the dedication ceremony, listed in the event program and displayed in the Festival of Lights Display Case in the hospital’s Main Lobby for all to see for one year.
The Baby Tree
- For your donation of $50, a handcrafted glass ornament with the name of your child will be placed on The Baby Tree. In addition, the name will be added to the Festival of Lights Display Case located in the hospital’s Main Lobby for one year.
- The Baby Tree, located in the Main Lobby during the month of December, is decorated with the personalized ornaments. The ornament is yours to keep after the Dedication Ceremony on December 7.
Your donation may be made online by credit card or by mail:
Online Donation (For personalized donation)
Online Donation (For those wishing to purchase a light without a specific dedication)
Donate By Mail (Download a Donation Form to include with your check)
As of October 1, 2022, donation forms will be available in the Hospital at the Information Desk, in the Corner Cupboard Gift Shop or at the Recovery Room Thrift Shop.
Contributions will be accepted through January 15, 2023.
For more information, call the Auxiliary at 215-453-4381.