The staff at Grand View Hospital is committed to protecting your privacy. Information about you and the care you receive at Grand View will remain confidential and is shared only with those individuals who have a need to know.
Some reasons that we may use or disclose your medical information include:
- To provide information about your health condition to others who may treat you.
- To provide information about the treatment that we provided to obtain payment from your health plan.
- To report a communicable disease, domestic violence, or criminal activity.
- To comply with a court order requiring the disclosure of your medical record.
These examples are for brief informational purposes only. For a full description of uses and disclosures, call Grand View's Patient Representative at 215-453-4975.
You have the right to access and copy the health information that we maintain about you and to request that we amend any of the information that you believe is incomplete or incorrect. Also, you may request that we provide you with a list of each disclosure that we have made of your health information.
Should you be dissatisfied with anything during your stay, we encourage you to contact the supervisor of the unit or department from which you receive services. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, please contact:
- Grand View's Patient Representative -- 215-453-4975
- Grand View's President & Chief Executive Officer, Jean M. Keeler, JD -- 215-453-4601
You may also contact the Pennsylvania Department of Health at 888-466-2787 or The Joint Commission at 804-786-5445 or 800-994-6610 from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
For Patients Resources
Let Us Help You Further
- Call 215-453-4975 - Patient Relations