The Stoneridge Sleep Center
Helping You Sleep Peacefully
The Stoneridge Sleep Center provides testing, diagnosis, and treatment of sleep disorders using advanced equipment to monitor the brain, heart, respiratory, and muscle activity during sleep.
Click here for a photo tour of the Stoneridge Sleep Center.
Sleep Disorders Treated at The Stoneridge Sleep Center
The Sleep Center team diagnoses and treats a wide range of sleep disorders, including:
- Abnormal Sleep Behaviors - Sleepwalking, sleep talking, restless leg syndrome, periodic limb movements, night terrors, frequent nightmares, and more.
- Insomnia - The inability to sleep.
- Narcolepsy – Uncontrollable urges to sleep throughout the day.
- Sleep Apnea – Obstructive sleep apnea is a condition in which a person’s throat collapses into their airway as they sleep. This is a condition often characterized by loud, consistent snoring. Central sleep apnea is caused by a delay in the breathing signal from the brain.
- Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome – Consistent snoring accompanied by frequent sleep arousals.
Learn about the symptoms of sleep disorders.
Specially-Trained Staff at The Stoneridge Sleep Center
At the Sleep Center, we are committed to providing the highest level of service in caring and supportive environment. Our team consists of:
- The Center’s Medical Director - Board-certified pulmonologists and sleep medicine physicians oversee the program.
- Physicians and technologists - Specially-trained in sleep diagnostic testing and treatment
Meet the Center's Medical Director
Rubina Haidar, MD
|Rubina Haidar, MD
Medical Director, Stoneridge Sleep Center
As medical Director of the Stoneridge Sleep Center, Dr. Haidar provides medical leadership and oversight of the center. She is one of the few fellowship-trained sleep experts in the area having trained at the prestigious Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. She is board certified in pulmonary medicine and sleep medicine. Her areas of special interest include sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome and circadian rhythm disorders. She lectures frequently on sleep related issues at several meetings and seminars. She is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians
Your Comprehensive Sleep Study at The Stoneridge Sleep Center
Before treatment begins, you will undergo an overnight sleep study at the Sleep Center. This is a non-invasive, advanced method of diagnostic testing.
As sleeping, trained technologists will monitor and record your sleep patterns, heart rate, breathing, muscle movement, brain waves, and oxygen levels.
A Comfortable Night’s Rest at The Stoneridge Sleep Center
Each of the Center’s four sleep rooms are designed to provide quiet and rest. For your comfort, each room is private and has a:
- Full bathroom with a shower
- Adjustable queen-size bed
- Flatscreen television with satellite programming
Common Treatment Options for Sleep Disorders
Once diagnosed, most sleep orders can be treated successfully with one of the following treatments:
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Dental devices
- Sleep modification
- Weight Loss
Talk with Your Doctor
If you think you might have a sleep disorder, talk with your physician to determine whether a sleep study would benefit you. If you need to find a doctor, use our find a physician tool. If you do undergo a sleep study, our physicians will provide your doctor with the results and a recommended treatment plan.
The Stoneridge Sleep Center is conveniently located in the Stoneridge Professional Center at 670 Lawn Avenue in Sellersville, off Route 309.
Stoneridge Sleep Center Resources
Let Us Help You Further
Let us help you find more information on The Stoneridge Sleep Center. Choose the best way to connect with us.