GRAND VIEW HOSPITAL’S
FREE SEASONAL FLU IMMUNIZATION CLINIC
for the uninsured and underinsured
At Grand View, we are proud to help you and your family prepare for this upcoming flu season by offering free seasonal flu immunizations for eligible participants.
Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
Location: GVH Community Education Center
700 Lawn Avenue, Sellersville, PA
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
To register, call the Grand View Information Line at 215-453-4300.
Who is Eligible for a Seasonal Flu Immunization?
- Generally, those 9 years of age and older are eligible to receive a free flu shot.
(Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to the clinic.)
- You are NOT eligible if you have any of the following:
- Egg allergy
- Latex allergy
- A severe reaction to a previous immunization
- A history of Guillan-Barre syndrome
- If you feel moderately or severely ill, with or without a fever, the day of the clinic.
PA Department of Health
PA Dept. of Health Website
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention