Physical Therapy at Grand View Hospital
For many people, physical therapy is a major part of the rehabilitation process. The primary goal of physical therapy is to restore your mobility, flexibility and strength while managing your pain.
Physical Therapists at Grand View Hospital
Part of the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department, the physical therapists at Grand View Hospital are licensed professionals experienced in the examination and treatment of problems that affect movement and function. The experienced physical therapy staff at Grand View Hospital will meet your specific needs to get you on the road to recovery.
Physical therapy services at Grand View Hospital include:
- Orthopaedic care of the back and neck, featuring the McKenzie Method of spine care.
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation of all joints of the upper and lower extremities
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation of hip, knee and shoulder joint replacement
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation including stroke rehabilitation
- Gait and balance assessment, including fall prevention
- Lymphedema management
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Amputee evaluation and rehabilitation
- Pain management and alternative therapies including: myofascial release, craniosacral therapy and Tai Chi
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Resources
Let Us Help You Further