Paint the Town Pink
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
The best protection is early detection…
One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. However, improved screening technology, like digital mammography, can identify the disease in its earliest, most treatable stage.
- Have regular clinical breast exams (CBE)
- Do monthly breast self-exams (BSE)
- Get yearly mammograms as advised by your doctor
GVH Employees, Staff & Volunteers: Show Your Support
- WEAR PINK DAY: Friday, October 25th**
- Pink Ribbons will be available at information desks in the hospital
- Schedule your mammogram today
** Wear pink to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness on Friday, October 25th. A group photo will be taken at 10 am in the main lobby of the hospital.
With Grand View’s uniform policy, we are challenging you to BE CREATIVE! UNIFORMS MUST BE WORN, but employees are able to wear pink accessories, such as a t-shirt under your scrubs, scrub jackets or cardigans, socks, shoes, ribbons, etc. Be creative and go pink to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness!
The most creative outfit wins a Well Into the Future bag.