Grand View Hospital and Neighboring St. Luke’s Quakertown Hospital Holding Flu and Pneumonia Vaccination Clinic in Quakertown
(October 28, 2010) Sellersville, PA – Neighboring hospitals, Grand View and St. Luke’s Quakertown Hospital, are holding a seasonal flu and pneumonia vaccination clinic on Tuesday, November 9 at St. Luke’s Quakertown Hospital. The seasonal flu shot also protects against H1N1.
This is a free service brought to the community by the Bucks County Health Department and the Bucks County Health Improvement Partnership (BCHIP).
Tuesday, Nov 9, 2010
||Noon – 6 p.m.
||St. Luke’s Quakertown Hospital
Taylor Conference Rooms
1021 Park Avenue / Quakertown
FREE – Registration required
||Grand View Hospital and St. Luke’s Quakertown Hospital
Limited Supply - Registration Required
||Call St. Luke’s InfoLink at 1-866-ST LUKES (1-866-785-8537)
Who is eligible for a seasonal flu shot?
- Children and adults, 9 years of age and older.
(Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult)
- You are NOT eligible if you have any of the following:
- Egg allergy;
- Latex allergy;
- A severe reaction to a previous immunization;
- A history of Guillan-Barre syndrome; or
- If you feel moderately or severely ill, with or without a fever, the day of the clinic.
Who is eligible for a pneumococcal shot?
- Adults 65 years of age and older who have not received a pneumonia immunization since turning 65.
- Adults younger than 65 who are instructed by his/her physician to receive the immunization.
Free patient education resources (including for pregnant or postpartum women) are available at www.cdc.gov/flu.