Grand View Hospice Services
At Grand View Hospice, we provide an interdisciplinary team approach to hospice care that coordinates patient and family services:
- Skilled nursing visits in your home with support as needed from physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, respiratory therapists and dieticians
- Social worker visits addressing the emotional and psychosocial needs of patients and their families
- Admissions team providing prompt and consistent referral follow-up
- Visiting home health aides delivering personal, hands-on care
- Emergency on-call services, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Volunteers offering support and companionship
- Chaplain services giving spiritual support to patients and their families
- Various complementary therapies
- Bereavement counseling program supporting family members following the loss of a loved one through grief educational mailings, individualized support and support groups for adults and children
Payment for Services
Many health insurance programs, such as Blue Cross, Medicare, Medical Assistance and other insurers, provide coverage for hospice care. Fees for services not covered by these traditional insurance programs are established based on the patient's ability to pay.
As is the policy for all Grand View Hospital services, patients in need of services are never denied care due to an inability to pay. We may also be able to help with your hospital bill.
Grand View Hospice is Medicare-certified, Pennsylvania-state-licensed, accredited by The Joint Commission, National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and a member of the Pennsylvania Hospice Network.
Hospice Service Resources
Let Us Help You Further
Let us help you find more information on hospice services at Grand View Hospital. Choose the best way to connect with us.