Grand View Clinical Research
Grand View Hospital is able to provide patients in our community with the opportunity to participate in the same research studies being offered at large university hospitals throughout the country. This is due to Grand View Hospital's dedication to clinical research and our affiliation with various national organizations. Participation in research provides additional treatment options to patients, including some of the most promising clinical trials available today.
Grand View Hospital Clinical Research has the facilities to conduct multi-disciplined Phase 2 through Phase 4 inpatient and outpatient studies.
- Investigator Selection
- Protocol Submissions to Grand View Hospital's Institutional Review Board
- Ability to use a Central Institution Review Board
- Physician and Sponsoring Drug Company Liaison
- Study Coordination and Case Report Form Completion
- Ability to see patients at our facility or at the Principal Investigator's Office
- Laboratory Testing at Grand View Hospital
Types of Trials We Offer
- Phase 2 - 4 Multi-specialty
- Proof-of-Concept Studies
- Dose-Ranging Studies
- PK and PD Studies
- In-patient and Out-patient Capabilities
- Multi-day/Multi-dose Studies
- Novel Model Development
- Investigators and full-time clinic staff highly trained and experienced in Phase 1 & 2 as well as pivotal Phase 3 trials
Site managers, study coordinators, patient recruitment specialists, and support personnel trained in GVH standard operating procedures
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified nurses and clinical staff to ensure patient safety
- CCRP certified nurses and clinical staff to ensure good clinical prectice compliance
Areas of Medical Specialty
|| Infectious Disease
|| Nuclear Medicine
|| Sleep Studies
|| Orthopedic Surgery
Current Clinical Studies
- Rheumatology: Gout & Cardiovascular Disease, click here.
- Asthma: mild
- Cardiovascular: Type II Diabetes & recent Heart Attack, click here
- Anticoagulants: Pulmonary Embolism & Deep Vein Thrombosis - ENROLLMENT HAS STOPPED
- Anticoagulants: DVT
- Infectious Disease: c-Diff
To sign up to become a participant in a research study click here.
For more information about our Clinical Research services, call 215-453-8174.