CHOP Pediatric Care at Grand View Hospital
Grand View Hospital, in partnership with The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) has established CHOP Pediatric Care, an innovative program that provides your child with advanced levels of care from Grand View physicians and CHOP pediatricians.
Benefits of CHOP Pediatric Care at Grand View
CHOP pediatricians are available, on-site, at Grand View 24 hours a day, seven days a week for newborns who need special care, complicated births, C-sections, emergency consultations and general care of pediatric patients.
Through our CHOP connection, you also benefit from:
- An outpatient pediatric cardiology clinic with CHOP cardiology sub-specialists
- Continuous communication between CHOP pediatricians and your child's physician
- Easy transfers to The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, if necessary
- Phone consultations between Grand View pediatricians and CHOP specialists
- Our CARE Clinic, a special service offered for children suspected of being sexually abused
CHOP Pediatric Care Resources
Let Us Help You Further
Let us help you find more information on CHOP Pediatric Care at Grand View Hospital.