Birth & Family Center at Grand View Hospital
The Birth & Family Center team at Grand View Hospital helps ensure that you and baby have the best possible start. At Grand View, we are committed to providing high-quality, advanced maternity care.
A Dedication to Outstanding Maternity Care
With a $7 million investment in the Birth & Family Center, Grand View Hospital has expanded its services to better serve women in our community and throughout the area. Our maternity unit includes:
- A six-bed critical care unit for newborns
- A recently-renovated labor and delivery unit, which includes a second operating room for C-sections births, specialty spa showers, fold-out beds for support person, and a comfortable family waiting room
- Post-partum unit appointed with flat-screen TV's, spa-like decor, and wireless internet access
- Mother/Baby Nursing Care - through our mother/baby nursing care, you and your baby:
- Have the same nurse
- Learn important newborn care techniques
- Many member of our experienced, caring maternity nursing staff , hold specialty certifications in Inpatient obstetrics, maternal-child nursing, fetal monitoring and third third-trimester ultrasounds.
- CHOP Newborn & Pediatric Care
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Grand View (Perinatology Services)
Birth & Family Center Resources
Let Us Help You Further
Let us help you find more information on the Birth & Family Center at Grand View Hospital.