Ambulance/Transport Services at Grand View Hospital
Grand View Medic 151 is a state certified licensed provider of routine and emergency medical transport services.
We offer dependable and timely transportation for:
||• Dialysis treatments
||• Hospital discharges
||• Imaging services
||• Nursing homes
||• Radiation therapy
Emergency Ambulance Service
Grand View Medic 151 offers Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) emergency services. Our professional staff consists of highly trained and dedicated state-certified paramedics and emergency medical technicians (EMT's) who maintain a variety of certifications essential to providing effective and efficient care during a pre-hospital emergency situation.
When dispatched to a call requiring Advanced Life Support measures, our response team includes at least one paramedic and one EMT. For calls requiring Basic Life Support, Medic 151 provides a minimum of two EMTs. Bucks and Montgomery County's 911 Dispatching System will dispatch an ALS crew for patients with serve life-threatening conditions.
Grand View Medic 151 proudly serves the boroughs of Perkasie, Dublin, and Sellersville, as well as, West Rockhill, East Rockhill, Hilltown, Milford, and Salford Townships.
For more information, call 215-257-8661
Prepare for an Emergency
Record family medical information on a card and keep it close to the telephone in case of an emergency. This should include:
||• Social Security Number
||• Medical History
||• Date of Birth
||• Current Medications
What to Do if You Have an Emergency
- Dial 9-1-1
- Say, "This is an emergency. I need an ambulance because..."
- Give the location of the patient, your name and phone number
- Follow the instructions given
- Stay with the patient until emergency medical personnel arrive
Before We Arrive
- Turn on an outside porch light if at night
- Send someone to the front lawn with a flashlight to signal the emergency vehicle driver
- Move all furniture or televisions out of the way
- Turn off any radios or televisions
- Place any pets in a separate room with the doors closed
- Keep talking to the patient
- Do not give the patient anything to drink
- Gather the patients medications, identification and insurance information to take with the patient to the hospital
We Can't Help You, If We Can't Find You
- Post your address number at the front of the house where it is clearly visible from the road
- If you have a curb side mailbox, place reflecting address numbers on both sides of box
- Install a light fixture above the house numbers
- Use large, plain numbers - not decorative script or other hard-to-read lettering
- Stick with colors that contrast (black on white)
Grand View Medic 151 is committed to its mission of care and charitable service to the community. We are proud to provide essential, life-saving, pre-hospital services. To ensure our continued growth, we offer a subscription program. As a subscriber, you are not only supporting Medic 151, but may not be responsible for any expenses left unpaid by your insurance company for emergency services rendered.
For more information about our services or subscription program, call 215-257-8661