Infectious Diseases Travel Medicine & Immunization Services
Comprehensive Pre-travel Counseling and Information
• Qualified to advise you on travel planning, public health and environmental issues from
the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
• Certified as a Yellow Fever Vaccination Center
• We review medical history, prior immunizations, travel itinerary and the activities you
are planning while abroad to address issues of disease, vaccinations and medically related
• If required we evaluate and manage post-travel illness.
Recommendations may include
• Prevention of mosquito and insect bite illness such as malaria.
• Food and Water precautions
• Treatment of commonly encountered bacterial diseases
• Altitude Sickness
Some immunizations require a series of injections over a period of weeks. We encourage you
to make your appointment 6 to 8 weeks prior to your departure to ensure full protection.
Please call 215-257-8450 to schedule an appointment.